The purpose of the Silicon Valley SolidWorks User Group is to promote the free exchange of information related to SolidWorks. It provides a forum in which members can assist each other in furthering their knowledge about and advancing their abilities in the use of SolidWorks.
- Meeting Agenda and subjects are planned in advance
- Participants are notified of meetings via email and posting on this website
- A time during every meeting is designated for an open forum/discussion on subjects related to SolidWorks.
- Members are encouraged to field questions by others in user group on a voluntary basis.
- SolidWorks Corporation, VARS, and other Solution providers are often invited to give demonstrations of their products.
- Attendees are encouraged to volunteer to give case studies related to SolidWorks.
Participation is what makes SVSWUG possible and the more members the better.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter and receive updates on upcoming events and meetings.